Thursday, June 17, 2010

My place favorite is the bathroom

My bathroom is a very good place, because it is big and beautiful. Everything is new and shiny and matches. There are different shades of green....like being outside in a forest. In it I feel very well, because it relaxes me. When I get into the tub with cool water, it is very good for my skin. For me it is very pleasant. But the bathroom has only a problem: I hate to clean it when it is dirty; a big bathroom takes a lot of time and energy.

2 comments:

  1. I like taking baths, too! So relaxing. We'll be talking about this in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi liliana I like bathroom, too
    also I like matches the deferent colors,
    my bathroom is deferent two or three times for week.
    I like red,green,purple,ping,and blue.

    ReplyDelete